Panel discussion and Q&A
Come hear local and visiting speakers detail the risks genetically modified crops pose to South Australia’s clean, green image, the importance of keeping the GM ban in place and what you can do to ensure the safety of your food supply.
- Associate Professor Judy Carman, Flinders University
- Dr Phillip Davies, Institute of Health and Environmental Research
- Fran Murrell, Mothers Are Demystifying Genetic Engineering (MADGE) co-founder
- Geoffrey Carracher, Network of Concerned Farmers spokesperson
- Mark Parnell, Greens Member of the Legislative Council
- Nick Xenothon TBC
GM-free refreshments will be served.
When : 6pm for 6.30pm start, finishes 9 pm; Monday 16 April
Where : The Box Factory ?Community Centre, Regent Street South, Adelaide.
RSVP (for catering): email@example.com
This SA forum on GM is hosted by the GM-Free Australia Alliance