Wednesday 12 March 2014,
6.30pm for a 7.00pm start,
ends approximately 8:30 p.m.
UniSA City West campus,
Hawke Building level 5,
55 North Terrace,
Adelaide, South Australia
Register for this FREE event
This is an election forum on food policies and plans.
Candidates will each present their party's policies on this topic.
It is followed by a panel discussion and audience questions.
- The Hon Gail Gago MLC, Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
- The Hon Mark Parnell MLC, Parliamentary Leader of the SA Greens
- The Hon David Ridgway MLC, Shadow Minister for Agriculture, Primary Industries and the Environment
- MC: Catherine Zengerer, host of national current affairs program, The Wire.
- Food Matters Onkaparinga
- Adjust Earth
- SA Genetic Food Information Network
- Regional Food Industry Association
Many of you who registered for the Why GM-free SA? forum with the Hawke Centre on the 5th March will now be aware that the event has been cancelled. There was a venue change to The Don Dunstan Foudation which was also cancelled.
Apologies to all for any inconvenience, however this was something out of Sagfin's control.
Please note that the forum scheduled for the 12th March, What's on your plate? Premium Clean Food in SA is still taking place at the Hawke Centre. It will be a fantastic opportunity to explore the policies and plans of South Australia's political parties for the future of food in our state.
Please register for the event on 8302 0215.